Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products (“Product or Products”) and services (“Services”) by Savanah Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Magnolia Cabinets (“Magnolia Cabinets”, Magnolia Cabinetry” or the “Company”) and its affiliates (together, the “Seller”). These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Neither Seller’s commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions. Magnolia Cabinetry’s failure to object to conflicting or additional terms will not change or add to the terms of this agreement. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Seller shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. This Agreement is hereby incorporated by reference to any and all sales made by the Company.
1. Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. Unless otherwise agreed, all materials will be shipped no later than one year from the date that Seller accepts the purchase order. Seller may in its sole discretion allocate Product among its Customers. Seller may designate certain Products and Services as non-cancelable, non- returnable (“NCNR”) and the sale of such Products shall be subject to any special terms and conditions contained in Seller’s Order Acknowledgement or NCNR Letter, which shall prevail and supersede any inconsistent terms and conditions contained herein or elsewhere.
2. Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the invoice. Pricing for undelivered Products may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotations shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quotation.
3. Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including federal, state and local sales, excise and value added, goods and services taxes, and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
4. Payment: Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, PayPal or wire transfer (all fees are borne by the Buyer). Where Seller has extended credit to Buyer, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days from date of invoice, without offset or deduction unless otherwise noted. On any past due invoice, Seller may impose interest at the rate of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month. If Buyer fails to make each payment when it is due, Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel performance under any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has extended credit to Buyer. In the event of default by Buyer, Seller shall be entitled to costs, fees, and expenses, including but not limited to recovery of attorney fees, court costs and fees, and collections costs.
5. Order Processing: All orders will be processed in accordance with the Seller’s standard system, unless otherwise agreed upon by Seller in advance of any order. In the event that certain items ordered are not in Magnolia Cabinetry’s readily available inventory, the Company will alert the customer to the expected arrival date for such inventory items.
- In addition, for out of stock items, customers will have the option, in writing via Email or US Mail, to:
- Switch the out of stock item(s) to another item that is in stock and ship the order. Customer will be responsible for any additional difference in price.
- Have all in-stock items shipped immediately with the out-of-stock item(s) shipped upon arrival to Magnolia Cabinetry. Customer will be responsible for additional shipping charges.
- Cancel the out-of-stock item(s) within five (5) calendar days.
- Wait until all items are in, then have Magnolia Cabinetry ship a complete order.
- Rush Orders: Expedited service is available for certain in-stock products and are subject to an additional fee of ten percent (10%). All expedited orders should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Rush Orders are only available for flat packed (Ready-to-Assemble) and must be placed before 12:00pm EST to be considered for same day shipping. Additional fees may apply.
6. Cancellation: Magnolia Cabinetry accepts cancellations within one Business Day of order. Any orders cancelled after the next Business Day are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. All cancellations must be made in writing with notice of acceptance of such cancellation by the Company for such cancellation to be effective.
7.Pick Up: Walk in and same day pick up of flat packed (Ready-to-Assemble) cabinets requires a minimum 3-hour lead time, depending on the item quantity. Orders not picked up within 5 business days of receipt of pick up notification will be subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
8. Shipping & Delivery: The lead time for most in-stock items is 1-3 business days. The first day of the order is next full business day after the order is placed. These time frames are subject to change without notice.
For orders arriving with FedEx Ground, you will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has been shipped. For Residential Deliveries – All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet. The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery. A responsible party must be present to sign off on delivery. If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the receipt.
Returns & Warranty Replacements
The return of any undamaged Products by Buyers is subject to a twenty five percent (25%) restocking fee. All return must be made to the Seller’s address listed below. Any required pick-up of undamaged Products returned by Buyers will incur a pick-up charge of $150.00.
In order to receive a replacement part for damaged Products under Warranty, all delivered Products must be inspected within 48 hours of delivery.
A member of our staff will contact you to arrange for a Return Merchant Authorization (“RMA”) number and delivery of a replacement part. Replacement parts may be subject to additional fees.
The following is a list of items that cannot be returned for a free replacement:
- Special order items
- Flat packed(Ready-to-Assemble) Cabinets that have already been assembled
- Assemble Cabinets that have already been modified, installed and attached to the walls
- Undamaged Glass Packages, Moldings, fillers, panels and some accessories
Magnolia reserves the right to determine the most cost effective and efficient method to correct damaged and/or defective cabinets/kits and accessories. Magnolia further reserves the right to deny any warranty replacement claims in its sole and absolute discretion.
Attached Steps for Filing a Warranty Claim:
All returns of damaged products under any Warranty Claim must be made in the original packaging within 15 days from the date of delivery. Replacement (Damaged items and/or short shipped orders) must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
To verify if your items are eligible for return and/or replacement, please call our office at 571-287-8001 or email us at email@example.com
Any reports of damaged or missing items must include:
- Name of Customer
- Address of Customer
- Phone Number of Customer
- Email of Customer
- Magnolia Invoice Number
- Cabinet SKU
- Damaged Part and List of Damage
- Photo of Damage
If your return and/or replacement is approved, you will receive a copy of RMA.
Most of replacement items covered by the Magnolia Warranty will be shipped within 3-7 business day along with a prepaid shipping label for the return of damaged/incorrect items.
Please return the original or damaged/incorrect items along with the copy of RMA to our warehouse address within 14 days of your return and/or replacement claim date:
22712 Commerce Center Court
Sterling, VA 20166
Once we receive and inspect the returned items, we will post the credit on your account less any applicable charges. Special orders or items that have been installed or modified in any way are not eligible for returns.